Monday, April 20, 2009

Dr. Heba Kotb: Dumb ass Egyptian hijabi

Ugly whore! I can't stand ignorant Arabs who are "doctors" who spout all this bullshit about homosexuality. Clearly, the lot of them are deluded and are incapable of seeing the real facts. It bothers me but I who cares about what this kalba thinks anyway! Salon did an interview with "Doctor" Heba Kotb, who appears on a hit TV show called "Big Talk".

Here is "Doctor" Kotb opinion on homosexuality:

Well, I have a very famous opinion about homosexuality. I'm totally against homosexuality being considered a gene or natural. It's a sin -- they're just like the alcoholics and the drug-takers. I'm also the reason for a lot of patients to have been cured -- so, no, I can't believe that it is natural.


WHAT THE FUCK?! Ga7ba kbeera....

Via Salon.com: Sex and the married Muslim

1 comment:

Ali Dahmash said...

so if she cures addiction...oops I mean homosexuality, how come they didnt put a case on tv that was cured! stupid arab tv shows and ignorance...really