Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wael Khoury's contract conditions too much for Melody Tits!

Melody Entertainment, music production company and harbinger of the infamous "Melody Hits" channel withdrew it's offer to manage Lebanese singer/car mechanic Wael Khoury. Sources claim that Wael's contract conditions were too great for the production company to accept. My theory is that Wael is probably just too exhausting for Melody to take on. With his constant need for ego petting, endless plastic surgery bills and his insecurity with his penis size it's no wonder that Melody Hits retreated from it's offer (like how the Jordanian Army fled from East Jerusalem...)

I guess Wael will go back to his previous production company, Rotana to wash the balls of Waleed bin Talal.

Aruf.

3 comments:

Ali Dahmash said...

HAHA, u realy made me laugh with this post. Though I don't give a Fxxx about Rotana or Al Walid balls or even Wael's penis, but Im glad you are back to blogging!

Madame Mansour said...

Thanks ya Ali! I hate Wael Khoury so I enjoy aking fun of him whenever possible!!

dopesexyfuck said...

LOL Oh my god. This is hilarious.

I'm glad Le Madame is back. Yallah hizzy w fizzy!