Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Naughty Syrians!

The infamous and notorious Syrian knicker shops! I'm surprised it took the BBC so long to report on it. I knew about these lovely little items way before they did. Next time I'm in Damascus, I'll be sure to get a fabulous set with evil eyes all over it and a hole in the crotch for ease of insertion. Ouf!



I love this quote in the article:

"I mean, Jean Paul Gaultier eat your heart out," she says pointing to another exhibit, a bright red wire spiral bra, with white roses over the nipple area and covered in a host of plastic butterflies.


BBC article:

Sexy secrets of the Syrian souk (Goodness me, that title has a lot of titillating alliteration).

The Book: The Secret Life of Syrian Lingerie

1 comment:

~PakKaramu~ said...

Always smiling for the difficult ahead