Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More on the dumb article from Al Ghad

From Menassat.

Here are some quotes from the article:

Human rights activist Henzad Altall said, “It is wrong to put gays in prison with other criminals. They must be placed in special correctional centers, to be treated and brought back to the society," she said in remarks published by the Sejil Weekly. "They are abnormal and need special treatment so that they can improve their situation and return to the community correctly."

Surprisingly, Altali reflected the comments of many interviewed for this article, rights activists included, who continue to see homosexuality as a disease that can be treated.


And this woman considers herself a human rights activist? Very disturbing indeed. Ignorance only breeds more ignorance. She certainly shouldn't be considered a human rights activist, that's for sure. I suppose I should also go to a correctional center for "re-education" because I am abnormal? Arabs can be so stupid and backward. No surprise since the education system in many Arab countries is sub-par compared to the rest of the World.

Typical.

6 comments:

Ali Ismail said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Madame Mansour said...

Whoever posted the comment I just deleted needs to FUCK OFF!

The Observer said...

What the fuck! They are crazy! I should check it up!

Ali Ismail said...

at first I thought you were a female, then I read your profile and its says male. which leads me to believe you're a fag a faggot to be precise, aren't you not ashamed of yourself

Ali Dahmash said...

rz, do u actualy care if Madame mansour was a female or male or what she does in her bedroom. I dont care. I honestly think the study is and report and the health offical are all sick and not professional. If smart Jordanian offcials have found out teh cure for Homosexuality then whey dont they sell the patent to America! haha
this is very ignorant. By the way I heard about another crackdown at a gay friendly bar in Amman this last weekend.

Madame Mansour said...

Rz, I'm not ashamed of who I am. Why should I? Khalas, you are a looser.