Monday, October 27, 2008

Zuhair Murad is a fucking genious!



So I'm in love with the creations by Lebanese designer Zuhair Murad. The above dress on Carrie Underwood is from his ready to wear collection so just imagine what his Haute Couture is like! Zuhair has an amazingly decadent designs that offer a touch of el sharqiyye along with glamour and sophistication. I would love to have him make me something someday. Only if I had the money...I guess I should start skanking in order to fund my need for a Zuhair Murad outfit...

4 comments:

Ali Dahmash said...

Thanks for stopping my blog ;)
I know the DJ Saeed Murad, he has great dance hits, wonder if they are related ;)

Madame Mansour said...

Not sure if those two are related, Murad is a somewhat common name in Lebanon amongst Christians. However, you never know! Bassem Feghali the infamous Lebanese female impersonator is related to the Lebanese Diva Sabbou7a (aka Saba7). Saba7's real name is Janet Feghali actually...I believe they are second cousins or something.

I love your blog to ya Ali :)

Ali Dahmash said...

Thanks madame, so who is madame mansour, any famous character?

Madame Mansour said...

Oh Madame Mansour isn't even my real name. It's a pen name of mine. Actually my real name starts with an M so I chose Mansour and then I added Madame to make it more amusing. I can tell you my real name over email if you like :)